You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click "Apply Now" and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Tina Tyler at email@example.com.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
We are seeking applicants for a Film Specialist position. This is a full-time, exempt position with benefits. Key responsibilities will include producing, shooting, directing, and editing videos for our Sunday services and ministry departments. The type of videos you’ll create will range from event promos, story pieces, cinematic bumpers, documentaries, music videos, short films and more. Check out some of our work on our Vimeo page.
The successful applicant must have the following skills and requirements:
- Is a Christ follower and has a growing relationship with Christ.
- Passionate about the art and craft of film and storytelling.
- Experience in filmmaking, including lighting, lensing, shot composition, direction of talent, and audio production.
- Working knowledge of current (Canon, RED, Sony, Blackmagic, etc.) camera technologies.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Has a desire to train and cultivate community with film volunteers.
- Must have an eye for detail
LH Kids Ministry Assistant
We are seeking applicants for a highly technical Ministry Assistant for our Children’s Ministry. Key responsibilities will include data management, maintaining and overseeing the internal systems (Rock and Planning Center) used to track, train and schedule our volunteer base. This is a full time, non-exempt position, with benefits that include medical insurance, vacation and holidays. This position is required to work a 40 hour week that includes Sundays during worship services and Wednesday evenings.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and requirements:
- Has a high school diploma or college degree related to ministry, education, psychology, or child development.
- Is a Christ follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
- Assists the Childhood Director with all administrative tasks including budgets, spreadsheets, scheduling events, volunteer trainings, communication and follow-up.
- At least 2 years of volunteer or professional experience working directly with children or families in a church or educational setting.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to evolving software and train others on internal processes and data management.
- Flexible in work schedule; i.e. camps, VBS, and weekend events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to help with organizing LH Kids events.
- Highly involved in volunteer recruitment, onboarding, and orientation by processing all background checks, volunteer applications, and paperwork.
- Understands that they will be seen as a ministry leader in all LH Kids related activities and functions in interactions with parents, volunteers, and kids.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, is incredibly patient, humble, gentle, dignified, and respectful of others.
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure, apply good judgment, use sound decision-making and problem solving skills in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet expected deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and efficiently.
Long Hollow Weekday Preschool Teacher
Long Hollow Weekday Preschool, our part-time Mother’s Day Out Program, is hiring experienced preschool teachers for both the Gallatin and Hendersonville locations. This is a part time position from August - May.
Teachers must agree to abstain from drugs and alcohol during their time of employment. Each class teacher is responsible for their classroom’s arrangement and appearance, building relationships with the children and their parents, and following all our classroom guidelines.
This position does not provide any benefits, including insurance or holidays.
- Must be professionally prepared as a caregiver and teacher of young children.
- Be a Christ follower and have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior.
- Be available to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm at the Hendersonville location or Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm at the Gallatin location.
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults.
- The person selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and care of young children.
- You will be required to pass a background screening process.